We have a busy week full of events!
-Lunch and Learn with Murphy Oil Corporation
- 12-1pm in CPE 2.204
- Todd Montgomery, Senior Vice President of Corporate Planning and Services, will be speaking. He was my manager at my first internship and has a lot of good advice for students, so I highly recommend attending if you can!
-4th General Meeting with Southwestern Energy
- Food at 6:45pm in FAC 21
Round Table with Naval Commander Gary Motalvo
- U.S Navy Commander Gary Montalvo will be speaking about his experiences in the military and a career working with submarines. He will also be joined by one of his junior officers and UT Naval Science instructor, Lieutenant Tyler Arp.
- This is a great opportunity to meet military personnel and learn more about different opportunities for engineering students. They are also available to speak about career opportunities in the U.S Navy.
- Seating is limited and preference will be given to paid members. So if you have not paid, please venmo @Texas-SPE or pay cash to Crystal Huang (firstname.lastname@example.org). Refreshments will be provided as well.
- For those interested, please fill out the Google Form below by Wednesday, October 26th, 10:00PM. https://goo.gl/forms/
- Dress is business casual.
EAC Lunch in the Caudle Lounge
- Free Trudy’s!
- Please come out and visit with the members of the EAC! They want to network with students and hear our thoughts about the department.
UT vs Baylor Tailgate with RigUp
- 11:30am at the southeast corner of 17th and Congress
- Food and drinks will be provided.
- RigUp employees will be there and are looking to network with students who can fill internship positions.
As a reminder, please save the date for the West Virginia tailgate hosted by the department on November 12!